Drift Diving in Jupiter with Scuba Works!
First Out the Inlet
Scuba Diving in Jupiter
Jupiter diving offers the some of the best drift diving anywhere in the world, as the Jupiter Inlet is the closest inlet in the US to the Gulf Stream. We see aquatic life that includes big sharks, rays, jacks, Goliath Groupers, and other healthy creatures. With depths in the 70 - 110 feet range, the diving is Jupiter is considered by us to provide all divers a unique opportunity to see the best our seas have to offer. We offer dives appropriate for newer divers as well as the most advanced divers - just give us a call and we will help select the right trip for you.
Whether you wish to see our beautiful reef and ledge systems with Goliath Groupers, eels, tropical fish, turtles, and other awesome species, or if you wish to participate in shark encounters, spearfishing trips, and lobster hunts......... we offer it all.
Do you want to get a look at what Jupiter scuba diving is really like?Check out Jupiter Diving
About the Boat
About the Boat
Safety Marker (SMB) and Timing Device Required for All Divers
Nitrox Computer Required for Nitrox Divers
DIVOCEAN - Scuba Works Very Own 36 Ft Newton Dive Boat
- Beautiful 2016 36 Ft Newton Dive Boat
- Scuba Works Captain, Crew, and Dive Masters
- Limit of 16 Divers on a 36 Ft Dive Boat - Lots of Room
- Boat Located at Square Grouper Tiki Bar / Castaway's Marina - 1111 Love Street, Jupiter FL
- Free Parking While You Dive
- Departs from Jupiter Inlet - Dive Depths 65 - 100 Feet Depending on Trip Profile
- Saturday and Sunday Departures are 8 AM and 1 PM
- Monday through Friday Departures at 8 AM
- Please Be At the Boat 45 Minutes Prior to Departure
- 2 Tank Dive Trips $ 80 per Person Weekends, $70 Weekdays Plus Tax
- Dive Professional in the Water to Guide
- Call 561-575-3483 to Book