The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
The Course Process - What You Learn
- Pre Class Home Study includes a 35 page Study Manual and a 45 minute PADI DVD
- You then meet with an Instructor for about 2 hours to review the Manual and learn to analyze scuba tanks filled with an EAN mix
You will also learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.